Saturday, May 1, 2010

This is the beggining


Hey Guys


i m gay...... this is my first blog

i have another blog too which includes Male Celebs Naked Videos ;)

Please Check out :

malecelebvids.blogspot.com


I m a lonely guy...just looking around.....

i can understand feelings of a gay and also i can understand that people dont understand us... thats why making this blog...so that we people can share our feelings and stories....

i will post own life story also here...... i dont have many friends so i thought i must make friends online and those friends who can understand what i think and respect my feelings...........


i know what a gay man's life is? i know which problems we have to face.... i just wanna share all these things with you guys....





and and and..........what else.........if somebody wanna know me more personally ..... then you can mail me...




i will reply for sure.....

i have good stuff related to gays like.....gay themed movies ...i would like to share some good clips with you guys.... like one i m adding here......






This scene is from movie Grand E'cole: The most amazing thing about this movie was : it includes frontal nudity :p yup...guys are shown full Monty...but that scene i will post later

Njoy.... :)



hey This video is taking enough time to get uploaded so i think i should write more......... :)

tomorrow on i will start my story...how did my sex life start ? well......... i have been always lucky in these matters...i always got some hot guys to have fun with but unfortunately none of them were gays.... :( So i had to face many difficulties too.... if any producer/director of movies or TV are reading then let me tell you, you can make a good script out of it... :p lolzzzz.....

there are twists n turns in everyone's life.......and everyone wanna share them to someone .....

i don't have anyone close to my heart in my life rite now, so making a blog ...i want you guys to share your feelings... stories....problems with me........

May be we can help each other ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment